Monday, November 4, 2013

My New Favorite Show.....



I don't watch much Network TV at all, the original N.C.I.S. and CSI is about it.
But if you are a fan of campy mysteries, tune in NBC Monday nights at 10.
It's not too late to start watching, and it's well worth watching the back episodes
on the NBC website. I pride myself in guessing the the outcome of most
who-done-its, but THIS show is a hoot! Great writing, great on screen chemistry,
and it's very intense and well done. Megan Boone and James Spader are Terrific!
Let me know what you think.......

10 comments:

hedgewitch said...

You'll never guess what my husband made me watch the other night--yup....it was pretty good, actually. Person of Interest is another one he likes that is decent.

TALON said...

I was tempted to watch it, Galen...but haven't yet. Now, with your endorsement, I'll be sure to tune in and let you know what I think.

TALON said...

Forgot to add that I love James Spader so it's got that going for it right off the top. :)

Brian Miller said...

have never heard of this one...hmm...will check it out...between your and joy's endorsements....

GAB said...

ok tonight's Monday so I guess I'll see if it's on here and give it a go. Anything is better than reruns of criminal minds.

Fireblossom said...

I will have to try it. I'm running out of CSI NY and CSI Miami dvds from Netflix to watch!

Akelamalu said...

We don't get that show over here. Thanks for stopping by as I don't do Flash 55s any more, thought I'd return the favour. x

Cloudia said...

Yeah, pretty cool.



Aloha

Maude Lynn said...

This is my new favorite, too. James Spader looks like he's having a blast!

Margaret said...

I will have to Netflix it in a few years - just too busy these days. Can't wait till I'm old and can watch all the TV I want ;)