Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday....Thursday....?

You know between the Faux Blizzard, paying my Winter Taxes, a Doctor's
Appt., getting my Income Taxes done, searching for a gas station that wasn't
charging 3.99 a gallon, and customer's calling me at home Twice....
I forgot what day it was!!!
So no Regular Thursday post. But of course I DID remember to write my
weekly Friday thing. You know the...the....the thing that I post on Thursday
night at 8:00 PM. That Thing!
See ya tonight? I hope.....

6 comments:

Akelamalu said...

$3.99 a gallon for gas? I wish it was only that much here! We're paying £7 per gallon that's over $10!

hedgewitch said...

You know what they say: the mind is the second thing to go--or is that what I say? I forget.
I'm working on something for ya, G, for that...that thing you do on Fridays--that *online* thing, that is--but who knows if it will shape up. May your snow melt and your customers lose your home phone number.

Unknown said...

I forget shit all the time anymore.

Other Mary said...

:o) See ya F-f-f-friday!

TALON said...

You do something on Fridays? After all you go through on a Thursday? You are truly remarkable, G.

lime said...

excuses...excuses...ya slacker. just kidding, of course. when's the last time you saw me put up a thursday thing?