Monday, November 20, 2006

Close But No Cigar

Well the current edition of the 'Game of the Century', proved to me, a diehard Michigan man, that the Buckeyes were the best team on Saturday. Some folks might want a re-match, but I think that a re-match would tarnish the integrity of the greatist rivalry in the history of man's inhumanity to man!! Although it very well may happen because of the way that the BCS is set up. A neutral site would definitely change the dynamics of THAT particular game. I don't know if my ulcer could take TWO Buckeye/Michigan games within 50 days. We had our chance, no excuses, it didn't happen...But, I sure would like to exact some revenge on the Trojans in Pasadena on New Years Day..Bo would love that!!!

2 comments:

Cha Cha said...

Hi, Mr. G and welcome to posting!

G-Man said...

Thank you Strumpet.